Center for Empowerment of Women with Disabilties
Mitra Jyothi in collaboration with “The Hans Foundation” started
Center for Empowerment of Women with Disabilities
Intent and Beneficiaries
- Provide a safe shelter/accommodation for working/studying women with physical/visual disabilities.
- Reduce the financial burden on the beneficiaries by providing the facility at very nominal and subsidized cost.
- Encourage and attract women with disabilities from rural areas so that they enter mainstream education/career.
- Empower educated women with disabilities to improve their employability skills so as to meet job requirements and lead independent lives.
- Provide the much needed support at nominal costs during their “Job Search” phase .
- Creating opportunities for women with disabilities from remote areas to gain exposure to urban culture while preparing them to face the competitive world.
Contact us at email@example.com or
call us at 080-25740052